Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween of 2010


So my Halloween this year was ok, it could have been better but it wasnt. I basically just spent almost the whole day in Chicago with some old friends. However i was only there for 2 hours because 1. It was a school night and 2. I had to leave early because my ride was leaving early.


I know we had a four day weekend but i almost feel that we should have had friday,saturday,sunday, and monday off. Instead of thursday,friday, and then the weekend off.

Halloween was on a sunday and most people want to stay out late on halloween and hang out with friends. But we werent able to since we have school.


I have heard from people that i know who go to Munster High school and other schools near LC, have monday off.


Wish LC had that. Its Halloween. WE WANT TO HAVE FUN!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment